Friday, March 11, 2011

Disney day two...






Our second day at Disney was great fun. We started out the morning with a fabulous breakfast. We were all starving after sleeping thru dinner! John has been very adventurous with our meals. He even tried sushi this morning! The girls and I stayed with waffles and scrambled eggs! We visited all of the characters we could find and then rode space mountain a few more times. Lexi was still an object of attraction as well.

In the afternoon we headed to our hotel to meet with the rest of our group. We are staying in the beautiful Hyatt Sha Tin. It is several paygrades above what we usually stay in. It has the most amazing shower, I would stay in for hours if I could. I finally can post photos so I will post a few from Thurs. and Friday at Disney.

2 comments:

Tereasa said...

Your photos are awsome, have you thought of photography as a career????love, mom

Donaleen said...

So fun to see your progress on this trip. Your Dad showed me the new photos of Maddy at the store. She is so chunky!! He was about to pop the buttons off his vest!! Know that you are in our prayers. Way to go John for trying all the new food!