Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Referral News & 7 Months

Referrals are out today, China referred the LID's of September 9th to September 27th. I have a little spread sheet that I plug in referral statistics just to keep me sane. My rough calculations put us at 14 more months, I really hope not. But, that is where the numbers are at right now. That would give us a 21 Month wait, a very sobering number. Add in the nearly 6 months of paperchasing before our LID and that gives you 27 months. I know in my heart of hearts that it will all be worth it. We just have to keep the faith that it will speed up. I was thinkging the other day that we are now working on 8 months, if we were 1/2 way through that would be a 16 month wait. What the current wait is. Hmm. I guess time will tell.

On a happier note we do have 7 months in and enjoyed seeing all the beautiful babies that are going to be loved beyond belief. I hope they are united with their forever families very soon.

1 comment:

aimeeg said...

I really wish we knew how much longer it would be--maybe the wait would be easier if we had a definite answer. Who knows?

Anyway, here's to seven months in (and going on eight now)!!