Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Working on 7 months!



Well, I missed the 6 month post, we have been busy here getting ready for Christmas. We are hoping it will be the last one with out our new baby girl. We are however, settleing in and getting used to the fact that it may be Fall 07 or even Spring 08. I try to not dwell too often or long on that last date. Our agency is preparing us for that at this point. Oh well, not a thing we can do, so we are going to just enjoy our time as a family of 5, get a few things done around the house, and of course save more money for our trip.
I am posting our newest family photo, I set them up in my studio and then my mom took them for us. Have a Merry Christmas.

7 comments:

JMCS said...

Love the new family photo and happy almost 7 month LIDIVERSARY!

Hugs,
Jonni
www.journeytosofia.com

JMCS said...

Our LID is 5/31, we are only 1 day apart...neat!

Jonni

wzgirl said...

What a BEAUTIFUL picture of you guys and your lovely girls!! OMGosh. Lucky you got to visit CCAI - I've seen pics - I'd love to see all the portraits of the children on the wall. I saw a friends pic (of her daughter on the wall) & lost it.

Come over & visit my blog.

http://buttercupinchina.blogspot.com/

aimeeg said...

That is a great picture! Happy almost seven months (we share a LID)! I'm glad to see you back on the blog:)

Aimee

Nikki said...

I love that you have Steven Curtis Chapman's song playing and have the video available to watch.
I remember watching that before we adopted our daughter from China and just sobbing. Actually, I still cry when I see it. You have a beautiful family! Congrats on almost 7 months.

McKenna said...

Wow it is kind of funny becuase it didnt actually happen till 2012

McKenna said...

Wow it is kind of funny becuase it didnt actually happen till 2012