Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Shoppin' with a Purpose!

Linny at A Place Called Simplicity is hosting a great fundraising opportunity for adoptive parents. Please check out all the links for some great gift ideas with the added bonus of helping more children find their forever families.

We are fundraising for the last portion of our travel expenses. We have a 5/30/06 LID and are in the NSN program with Ch*na, we are hoping for a referral in November or December. It is looking more and more like we will have a December referral. The jury is still out whether it will be early or late December.

I have created custom wood signs for the last 6 or 7 years. I sell them online and this has allowed us to save and pay for the bulk of our adoption expense. This business has an incredible blessing for our family. You can also see my signs Here I only sell the wood signs but, receive all the profits from them.

All of my signs are hand lettered, on 5 1/2" pine boards, unless noted. They are then distressed, stained and affixed with a hanger of your choice. I offer both photo brackets on the back and wire hangers. All signs will be $10.00 to ship, please allow 2 weeks for your sign to arrive. I custom make each sign, so feel free to change your color or font size.

Thank you for looking.

email me at chinathistime@yahoo.com with orders and any questions.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you want to add a button to www.wearegraftedin.com, please let me know. I'd be glad to!
Kelly

Suzanne said...

Love your signs! Came to your blog from Linny's. If you'd like, I'll give you a shoutout on my personal blog at freedomhollowfarmkiddos.blogspot.com

I also started a fundraising blog at onelessbrokenheart.blogspot.com. Pop on over and become a follower. We're having our first give away right now that will benefit two families adopting little boys from Ethiopia.

Blessings,
suzane
Team One Less Broken Heart
Bringing them home, one orphan at a time

Kristin said...

Hi, I love these!! I came by from the Link Up and wanted to share that this whole week I have adoption themed resources, giveaways and gift ideas on my blog. If you are selling items to make money to put towards an adoption I have a Link Up so that you can share your items. I am hoping to raise awareness and get others to help out families who are adopting by purchasing Christmas gifts from them. Stop by if you are interested.

Blessings,
Kristin
http://www.Kristinsreview.com