Thursday, October 07, 2010

Again we are still in for November


Smallish chance (would take a God sized miracle) to be in for October. The last batch that made it into the Spring 08 column was in March. So it can happen, will it? I guess we will all have to stay tuned!!!

I am not going to get my hopes up, I think it is best we plan and prepare for a late Nov./early Dec. referral. Any earlier, will be gravy.

We also received our pre-placement packet via email yesterday. This is very exciting as it means your agency thinks you really are getting closer to a match. They send this out 2-3 months before match. So there you go!

Starting to really have the nesting urge, we are painting and cleaning and sewing and all sorts of things around here. I have too many projects in too short of time. Sometimes I wonder what I have doing for the last 4 1/2 years. Then I remember that I have 3 kids, a husband and two home business. I guess that has kept me busy. I am looking forward to pulling everything back and just enjoying the miracle of life, family and adoption.

No comments: