Sunday, May 30, 2010

48 Months!


This post is a little late, but here just the same. I am hoping beyond hope that we will receive our referral before the end of the year. I can't believe how fast this 4 years has flown by. My oldest who graduated today was in 8th grade when we applied. I would never in a million years have believed she would be in college when we finally received a referral.


We are so proud of A and the young woman she has become. She is truly as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. We wish her the very best and know she will be wonderful in whatever path she chooses.



And finally, M celebrated her 8th birthday today! She is a girl that LOVES to celebrate her birthday. We were able to have a special party the night before, so she would be able to shine. A was also gracious about celebtrating graduation and her little sisters birthday on the same day.

We had a fun day, and enjoyed celebrating with all of our family.

2 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Congratulations on your beautiful girls!!! I pray your referal DOES make it to your hands before years end. You have been waiting for so long. We were LID on 9/29/05 for our Lauren.

Love and blessings,
Robin

the Provident Woman said...

Congrats to your girls. I'm getting nervous how fast time flies. I fear my oldest will be graduating before I know it (she's 7).
theprovidentwoman.com