Saturday, November 21, 2009

Where I am today...

Not going to lie, this was a tough week. Another month with out referrals, a change in the C2A2director, and uncertainty in Ch*na adopt*on. I allowed my self to get sucked back into the negativity and fearfullness once again. Why do I allow my self to do that? I know with my whole heart that God is in control and I am not. But, I continually try to make things happen instead of trusting the Lord that he will make it happen. I saw this prayer over at Bakers Sweets, I think I am going to type it out and pray it over this stubborn head of mine until I have it firmly in there. I think this is more of a head problem than a heart one.

"Lord, I praise You for Your sovereignty over the broad events of my life and over the details. With You, nothing is accidental, nothing is incidental, and no experience is wasted. You hold in Your own power my breath of life and all my destiny. And every trial that You allow to happen is a platform on which You reveal Yourself, showing Your love and power, both to me and to others looking on." – Author Unknown

1 comment:

Jill said...

I will tell you why...because the wait stinks! STINKS STINKS STINKS! No other way to put it..
I am proud of you for your attitude and perserverance in Him. He will get you through! (Maybe a few glasses of wine too..LOL)
Hang in there!
Hugs and prayers.