Friday, February 20, 2009

I am such a bad blogger!!!!

I really have good intentions to blog more. I can manage to follow all my bloggy friends on google reader, yet writing in my pathetic blog is more than I can handle. I did not even post at the 32 month anniversary of our login. However I plan on posting for the grand 1000 LID anniversary coming up in 4 days...sigh...

The other resolutions have not gone well either. I have lost a couple of pounds and have been working out faithfully. I have also stayed on top of my house better, I love the iroomba. I have it set to come on in the morning while we do school. I just need something to dust and do laundry...hmmm.

This is where the good news ends....

The Project 365 thing has been pathetic at best. I did well the first couple of weeks but after that it went down hill. I would like to resurrect that one but we will have to see. I don't necessarily need a photo every day of part of our life, but I need something to get me back to taking photos regularly. There is something about getting paid to take pictures that takes alot of the fun and spontaneity out of photography. This is something I did not take into consideration when I started my photography business. I really want to get back to a point where I can be creative and take the photos I want to take, not the ones I have to take. I also don't want to worry so much if they are good. KWIM?

The scrapbooking goal has also not gone as well as I had hoped, I did sign up for a crop next weekend so hopefully that will help. I have been busy working on a quilt for an auction, so that has eaten up alot of time.

Hmm this post was not as bad as I had feared maybe I will even be back.

No comments: