Tuesday, May 06, 2008

23 Months and updated photos!



Just thought I would jot a few notes on 23 months. We just continue to wait and pray, we wait for news and pray for our daughter. I have had more people ask lately when we are going to give up! I just smile and say when my daughter is home, we just can't give up on her.

To help with the wait J finally relented and let us get a Yorkshire Terrier two months ago. We named her Sophie and are enjoying her so much. She loves the kids and enjoys going everywhere with us. Our cat has been good with her and they now have daily wrestling matches.

2 comments:

JMCS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JMCS said...

(Oops, sorry I made a typo in the last post)

Happy 23 months Lyndsey!

Hi! You are such a sweetie! How have you guys been? I added you back to my blog links. I am so sorry, I took you off a few months back because I wasn't sure of you may have gotten a new blog. I love the new look. I hope that you are getting close to your sweet baby. I have my fingers crossed that China speeds up for you...ARGH!

Digital scrapbooking is super fun. I have some links on the right side of my blog if you want to check out any of the sites that I have listed. Hope you all are well and hope to talk to you soon. Thanks for the note, I really appreciate it.

Sophie is just adorable!

Hugs,
Jonni:)